March 23, 2021
Sales Account Executive
- Inside Sales focus on well-defined opportunity scope
- Must be pro-active in calling on both new prospects and existing customers to position the companies solutions and products
- Qualify new opportunity leads with customers
- Data entry for managing real-time Sales databases reporting & management via CRM (Salesforce, SFDC, Oracle or other) tools. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Pro-active in helping customers plan for their demands according to cadence at critical order/re-order points
- Minimize direct customer loss to competition and channels by enhancing direct end-user relationship to promote incremental value and sales opportunity
- Drive sales to end customers via all communication methodologies (phone, email, web collaboration, e-commerce).
- Maintain and grow recurring sales opportunity with existing customers
- Protect embedded customer base from competitive threats
- Promote company brand and product awareness thru marketing and sales campaigns
- Engage and work closely with internal team members to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to order closure, to revenue recognition
- Responsibilities to extend beyond sale closure and potentially include customer service and support, RFQ’s, processing PO’s, blanket orders, agreements/contracts, expediting, factory updates, shipping delays/reschedules and general technical assistance
- Develop marketing strategies for territory including Reseller training instruction while focusing on webinars identifying opportunities within specific vertical markets.
- Minimum 1 year of Inside Sales experience
- Previous experience with outbound sales
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant job experience in Finance, Business, Marketing or Communications preferred. Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts. Ability to build lasting relationships with customers.
- The focus of this role will be to assist the company in generating new business so experience in ‘new business’ selling techniques is preferred although there will be an amount of legacy customer management.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Previous experience working the Broadcast, content delivery, software and/or telecom industries
- Experience working with CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team
- Room for growth and advancement
- Casual business dress environment
- Company sponsored learning
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Employee savings program
- And more!
Craig Shelly Beverly Hills is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, color, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.